Saturday, February 12, 2011

一個人的情人节、也可以很快樂 : A person's Valentine's Day can also be very happy ♥

谁说情人节一定是要两个人的??
Who says Valentine's Day had to be two people??
谁规定情人节就一定要两个人了??
Who set that Valentine's Day had to be two people??

没有!
No!
就算没有情人, 还是可以过情人节不是嘛??
Even without a lover, we can still celebrate Valentine's Day...isn't it??

单身不是, 只是我们都不想交往
Single is not a CRIME, we just don't want to be a part of one's
这不是自我安慰, 只是说实话
This is not self-comfort, just telling the truth

情人节, 虽然没有巧克力或玫瑰
Although there's no chocolates or roses for Valentine's Day
又怎样??
So what??

可以自己买给自己啊..也可以买给朋友
We can buy for own or for friends
谁说情人节一定要一男一女了
Who says Valentine's Day must be a man and a woman

女生和女生还是一样可以过情人节啊...
Is also the same for girls and girls' Valentine Day
就算没有情人也没关系!! 至少还有你的朋友..家人!!
Doesn't matter even though without a lover!! At least you still have your friends and family

看开点嘛!! 像情侣酱,总是羡慕我们这些单身的,
Try to be understand a bit!! Like most couples, always envy those who was still singles one,
这些都是你们羡慕不来
 These are the envy doesn't come to you

很多人都是这么说的: 在交往的人往往总是羡慕单身的人, 单身的人往往总是羡慕在恋爱的人
Many people are saying: most couples are envious of singles and singles always tend to envy people who are in love

而我不这么认为, 单身最好!!
But i don't think so, SINGLE IS THE BEST!!

要去哪就去哪, 没人管, 自由自在
To go anywhere with own permission, nobody nagging besides and like a free bird
至少还有朋友
At least you still have friends

单身的朋友們...争气点吧!!
Friends that are still singles...strive!!
不要因为没有情人就不能过情人节
You stil can celebrate Valentine's Day without a Lover but a partner
和朋友一起过也可以很疯狂 :)
Celebrate together with a troop of friends can be very crazy too

就把情人节换成单身节不就行了吧..
Just change Valentine's Day to Single's Day
别老是说...好羡慕他们哦~~你自己也行的
Don't keep telling that..you're envying them~~
trust yourself...you can be one of them too

反正还年轻..还怕你嫌情人节多叻!
You're still young anyway...maybe you may also blame that there were too many Valentine's Days!

单身无罪, 单身万岁
Single are innocence, HURRAY
LengZai™

1 comment: