Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New clothes for Rabbit year 2011♥

02 Feb 2011
Chinese New Year is around the corner while I'm still very lazy to clean up my room!! LOL..
Some more i bought my new clothes just on the new year's eve..hahaha..
ps* Everything also done it last minute.. xD

In the early morning...i date my lovely cousin shopping with me! Because she also haven't buy any new clothes for herself...
we are as same as a TWIN.. both also lazy bums!
we both started shopping from morning till night. Woah~ 
And i wasted lots of money!! T.T sigh~~
but feel badly for we have no enough time to buy high-heels..!!!!!


my eyes become so small... -.-


While we are waiting mama buy clothes..we "borrow" the shop's mirror and took lots of stupid photos..!! It was fun while we taking stupid photos!! Some more we laughed at each other ugly face..damn funny!! i LOVE jiahui..





there were too many photos...i only uploaded few pictures! haha..
and our photo ends up with a story!!

 i you! Do you?


jh: go away and leave me alone! *angry
lzai: sorry..pls don't angry.. :X

lzai: I may die for you.. x.x
jh: ohhh..

я тебя люблю
je t'aime
te amo
ฉันรักเธอ
te quiero
私は愛する
i you
愛你

our stupid photos end..

below was the loveliest part...my new clothes!!! but spent lots of money..

CHAPTER 8

APEE

FOS *MM & MM

V FEEL

MBK

ISETAN

SOX WORLD


VINCCI

VINCCI

CONVERSE

pasar malam

cousin bring back from JP for me *wee~


CK

sifat!! straighten and hair cut RM400++.. added up everything i almost wasted RM1360.00

thanks jiahui!! for accompanying me...

the end
  
 ♥ LengZai™


1 comment: