Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pek Cek+iest Day ever *MS

Stupid TNB!!! Useless ever...
Black-out for 9 hours!! And before that we called for don't know how many thousand times~~ and their response were only : "SORRY..OUR MAN WERE ON THE WAY"...
We called since 12 noon...and they reached around 2 or 3pm!! Damn slow~~worst than a pig runs!? >< Who the hell cares about your SORRY??!! *faker*
You knew everyone lost a lots of customer and income!! Please lar...if there were really an emergency..how??!! Die lur..
Some more..the opposite side's construction lagi wanted to kena F*** by peoples there!!! Damn brainless~~ Do projects without any proper planned..and now what!! Effected us and disrupted our hotel electricity and water supply!! The whole role of the buildings were like so dark!! and I'm damn sweat for the whole day!!! What the hell!!
Luckily some of the guest appreciated our unfavorable situation!! But there's also few guest never appreciate us!! Showing me their CB face!! Walao..you thought was my fault is it??!! Am I the one who purposely cut down the electricity!!?? NLB!!
The worst stuff was, the smelly CB KANASAI F guest...scolded me and my manager in front of all the guest!! CH~~ it wasn't your fault and wasn't mine too..!! I'm not relying that was TNB's fault!! MCH~ kept scolding none stop..
What can I do?? I couldn't give you a actual time that when the electricity will be fixed.. and yet you're forcing me to give you a time!! I was just telling you maybe about one or two hours more...and you shouted at me whether it confirmed or not!! Stupid hell..!! The rubbish TNB men also couldn't let us know whether it could be fixed or not~~ how the hell should I confirm with you!!??
Not only your room was black-out!! Is the whole roll of the buildings were black-out..!!
And if you're not happy with it, you may just took your refund and go to another hotel!! But why you kept argue with us!! Sifat you...
Even worst was, we worked out a situation that to solve the problems and yet you said you don't want the refund and just want to rest!! But how??! There were no electricity.. And I'm telling that I may refund for you!! Then you said I'm chasing you away~~ WTF!!!
So damn LC..packed the luggage and threw the key to me!! Who the hell you think you are?!! Huh!? you were just a cheapskate!! If I was the owner of the hotel...see what will I do to you..LLM~
Today was the worst day ever..

LengZai™

No comments:

Post a Comment